Colored eggs is the universal symbol of Easter, and the tradition dates back way to Mesopotamia. Some cultures today are more keen on buying colored or even chocolate eggs, but let’s be honest, decorating them yourself is always much more fun!
To get your creative juices flowing, here’s a list of 18creative DIY Easter ideas – some of them are so pretty that it’s gonna be hard to crack and eat the eggs later!
Which one do you like the most?
1. Cover Egg With Tacky Glue and Dip In Sprinkles
2. Wrap an Egg With Colored Threads
6. Crochet a Shirt On the Egg
7. Keep Adding Water to the Color
9. Use Permanent Marker
10. Stick Strips of Masking Tape on the Egg
11. Glue Various Seeds and Edibles onto the Egg
14. Wrap the Egg With Lace and Dip it Into Dye
18.Super Mario Bros Easter Eggs
17.decoupage eggs for Easter
18.Star Wars Eggs The force is most definitely with these eggs.